28 Jul 2020
Curvature of Space because of Covid-19
For a long time I kept quiet about it, but now I have to comment on Covid-19.
The reason is a distance picture that was leaked to me via Twitter and that I discussed it with a physicist.
We then eroded the following in order to put this into a meaningful context:
- For the theorist it is space curvature
- The experimenter remembers to keep the measuring tape tighter for the next time
- The philosopher says, root 2 is irrational and ignores that
- The mathematician hits the ceiling because nobody has told him to use the maximum norm and now he has to do everything all over again
- The physicist does not pay any attention to this, since everything below 10 to the power of 10 goes towards zero
- Gauss Followers enjoy new proofs of non-Euclidean geometry
[ to be continued ]